{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, February 14, 2014

My preciouse little girl

We found out Christmas day that we are welcoming a little girl to our mix of blue. I am so excited!

It will be different but I am looking forward to it.

This will be our last baby and I feel so blessed to end it with a little girl.

She already is s sweet. Benji will talk to her and she will kick at the sound of his voice.

When Swim is crying or on my lap she lays still and lets Swim and I move until he is comfortable. Even if it seems to be an awkward position. As soon as he is out of my arms she will kick and stretch out again.

When ever I sit and think I haven't felt her move in a while.... just being busy with others.... sometimes I'll start to worry.... I don't have to worry for long because she lets me know she is still here.

We don't have a name yet.... we are thinking traditional, not necessarily a Bible name like all of the boys, but some from the Bible are on the list. One thing we do know is that we want a girl name. When you read it, or say it, or see it any where we don't want anyone to wonder if its a girl or a boy on the other end.

It's finally starting to sink in that we are having a girl.... but it won't be real until I have her in my arms.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory