{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

After 9 Months

I should have posted these a couple of months ago, here are the boys at the beginning of the year. What a crazy day, we had just learned that Tommy was admitted in to Noah Webster the day before school started and we found out that Tim got in the day school started.  {so he missed the first day of school}



 Tim really was happy about going to school but I can't ever seem to get a picture of Tim smiling when everyone else is.
 THEN.....

After 9 months of school and one new born later...
 It was a wild and crazy year with lots of ups and downs.... more ups I think.
It's crazy to see the growth of the boys {and Charlotte} they all look so much bigger.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory