{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, September 29, 2014

One Last Blessing

In July, right before the move we blessed Charlotte. It was a sweet blessing. Being that Charlotte is our last one watching Steve bless our last child was bitter-sweet.

We are not like others... we don't have a big party after the blessing, we keep it small and to the point. The men that stood in the circle to bless this sweet girl was Steve, Larry {Steve's dad}, my dad {who has been able to make it to each blessing that we have had for our children}, and a close friend, Issac. The blessing was beautiful, blessing her with strength, and wisdom. To have faith and t grow to be a beautiful woman, inside and out.

The blessing was beautiful... the pictures.... well.... what do you expect with 5 boys???







Almost.......
And then Swim moved.

One of Steve and I.... and Benji.


After the day was done I realized that I didn't have any pictures just of Charlotte. So naturally Iput her back in her dress and grabbed the camera.

Many people go all out and have long flow-y dresses that are beautiful.... but that's not me. I'm way more simple and the long gown with all the lace and buttons is just a bit much.

I found a simple white dress {which it does NOT have to be white} a cute sweater and a cute hair bow. A few ruffles and a bow. It's simple sweetness was beautiful to me.
 {she was loving her tongue}
 {my plan is to frame this dress and hang it in her room}

It was a wonderful day. Nothing big and over the top. But it was special for me. I feel so blessed to have this little girl in my life!

1 comment:

Gingerrose said...

Oh my goodness Leah, she is so beautiful!! The boys have grown so much, I can't believe it. I miss seeing your lovely face and talking for hours!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory