{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, October 20, 2014

Dear Daughter


My Dear Daughter,

 Many people will try to hold you back, many people will try to push you down, and put out your beautiful light. This world can be cruel to those that shine. There may even be people that are close to you that will try to hold you back.  

 I want you to know that I will fight for you. I will lift you up and I will hold your hand and guide you until you are ready to fly on your own. Any dream that you have, no matter how big and grand I will help you reach it. 

 And when the world and friends and even some family try to tell you that you can’t I will be the one to tell you that you can. I will be here to listen and to help. I will be here to nudge you forward, to get the negative thoughts out of you head so that you can fill your mind with your dreams, that you can fill your head with the realization that you, my beautiful girl, can do anything you want.

 Love forever,
Mom

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory