{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, October 17, 2014

Garden of the Gods

It was an overcast drizzle-y day. Steve was home and I was just feeling down. Steve made us all get dressed and put us in the car and drove us to Garden of the Gods.

Honestly I didn't really want t go. I wanted to curl up in a blanket and just be left alone. But Steve knows me well. Once I was outside I could feel myself feeling better.

My soul craves to be outside

The mountains sticking out of the ground were beautiful.

We had to sty on the trail most of the way but there was a place that we could climb around on the rocks. And Swim... he wanted to climb in and out of the stroller.... 


Little Miss all wrapped up {have I told you how much I love having a little girl??!!}

 A selfie of Tommy. He's not one for selfies... so a close up that is good is rare.
 I think this will be come a regular place for me.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory