{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, March 22, 2015

James is getting older

December came and went, and James... My baby turned 11!! Can you believe that??!!!

He has a few more inches and then he is taller than me. He is an incredible young man. Very smart, and always willing to try something new.



He is loosing his baby look, and growing into a very handsome young man. It's crazy... another year gone by. Seven more years and he will be out on his own. He wants to serve a mission, and go to college. He life is opening up and it's a bright one for him.

I feel so honored to be his mom, I have learned so much from him.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory